to Bobbi

Thu Aug 29 19:24:45 2002

Dear Bobbi, I am just so bothered by the doctors treatment of you, there just has to be a answer. I wish I could give you my insurance coverage so you could get help faster. You know I thought that people went into medicine to help people, but the bottom line seems to be the all mighty dollar!!!! There is something I want you to do, if you can take a small tape recorder to each doctor visit and also tape each phone call and start recording these quacks running off at the mouth, I don't know exactly what good these records will provide but you never know. I thought that you weren't suppose to be denied emergency treatment just because you no longer have coverage. Isn't there a University Hospital close to you? I don't know but maybe you could start there in finding help. I have insurance but that is what I finally had to do to get help. I am using the University of Tn. it is almost a 2 hour drive from my home but well worth it. The doctors there do listen and the staff is just wonderful, one of the secretaries there and I just clicked and she calls me at home to check on me and when I go in she comes out in the waiting area just to talk and see how I am doing, and when I have a problem and have to call in for something she gets right on it and just does her very best to try and assist me. I thank God for leading me to them. The surgeon that is doing my surgery on Wed. the 4th is suppose to be one of the best. I did some background checking on him and found that he was even featured in Good Housekeeping as the #1 surgeon in these area. I also found web sites on interviews that he gave and his compassion for women is just so unheard of these days. I know that you live pretty far from here but you are more than welcome to stay with me and my family if need be. If you would like more information on these doctor just let me know or you can check him out yourself, his name is Frank Ling, there is all kinds of info on the web on him. I am not kidding at all when I say you can stay with me, I would do anything to help you. Why don't you email me with your phone # so we can talk tonight? my email address is sl72396@aol.com, that is a lower case L after the "s". I'll call you after 9pm, when I have free cell minutes and we can talk as long as you want, maybe together we can figure something out. I will even call my friend there at the doctor office and see what I can find out for you, maybe Dr. Ling can recommend someone closer to you. You just never know, but we have got to do something, you can NOT go on like this, you need help and you need it FAST!!!!! Sorry to just go on and on here, but I really care about you even though we have never really met, I have enjoyed chatting with you here, we seem to have so much in common. Please email me soon, I am praying for you right now, and I am seeking God to give us both the wisdom to find you help!!!! May God Bless You, Shawnna L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: