Re: to Bobbi

Fri Aug 30 15:22:25 2002

Dear Shawna, It was nice to hear fom you and you will never know how much it means to me that you are so caring. I'm about 200 miles from the University Hospital in Little Rock, I called them one day and I talked to about 6 different people and they acted like they had no idea what adhesions were, so if you know of anyone there that might be able to help me please let me know. Thanks so much for all your thoughtfulness. I am at the end of my rope now. Every night I pray that I'll get up the next morning and fell somewhat better but instead I'm feeling worse everyday. I have never been so scared in my life and I also feel so hopeless. These last 4 months have really taken a toll on me. I have never had pain so bad in my life, I have lost over 60 pounds now, and everything I eat or drink makes me so sick I can't stand I have to take Phenegran every 4 to 6 hours . My stomach is so swollen again that I look like I'm pregnant. I'll write more later. Thanks for all your kindness. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: