Re: where are you

Fri Aug 30 18:44:32 2002

Bobbi, I am going to give you the phone # to the doctors that I am using at UT please call them, They seem very good. The gyn and the Urologist work together. They called me today (urologist) and set me up for a Urodynamics test Tuesday morning and then Wed. when I have my surgery the Urologist is going to be working with the gyn in the operating room they are going to do a cystoscopy while I am under and if they find what they think they are going to find then they are going to do another procedure right then and there to help me hopefully in getting my bladder to quit bleeding. These doctors have just been wonderful. I am having about 4 to 5 different procedures in that one surgery. But I am going in with good vibes and lots and lots of prayer, I really hope this helps!!!! Ok now here are the numbers I want you to call....first call Dr. Frank Ling, (gyn) at 901-347-8332 and ask for Andrea, tell her that Shawnna Lawrence recommended that you call she is also the one you can talk to to set up an appointment with the Urologist by the way the urologist deals with bowels disorders also, the urologist's name is Dr. Val Vogt, they will try and set both appointments for the same day. I am going to see Andrea Tuesday morning and I am going to print out some of your emails and take them to her also you may want to email me with a timeline of every surgery and your exact symptoms anything you can think of, and if you do not feel comfortable staying with me and my family then I and hopefully others here will chip in and pay for you a motel room in Memphis TN. it is about a 6 hour drive from where you live, I will get you exact directions and anything else I can do. Please do this, Bobbi, you have got to get help and fast!!!!! This thing has went on long enough!!!!!! Please call me tonight or I will call you let me help you, You are on my mind constantly, I don't know what you have done to me, but I feel very close to you, I am praying for you too, I want you WELL!!!! Please email me with your phone number, I will do anything I have to to help you get some help. I hope to hear from you really soon!!!! I am sorry if I sound a little bossy here, but I don't like my friends to hurt. LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS AND MY HEART BREAKING FOR YOU, LOVE, SHAWNNA L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: