just wanted to say something to the group

Tue Sep 3 06:49:17 2002

Hello to everyone,

My name is Susie and I just recently found this quilt and I was instantly so happy. I just didnt realize that there we so many women with the same problems as me and it feels so good to get advice from people that understand what im going through. You all see so very sweet too. I had a burst ovarian cyst in 96 which went undiagnosed long enough for me to develop peritinitis. After 5 days and not having the right antibiotic, I ended up with massive scar tissue in my upper ab. I have also had a hysterectomy because of the endometriosis. I had my last ovary removed in March of this year, the surgery that almost took my life because the doctor didnt tie up the area right. I ended up having another major surgery and two units of blood. I dont have many good days and, since the surgery i have had terrible pain in my bladder. Im sorry this post is so long but, i just wanted to tell you a little about myself and offer my ear if anyone ever needs a friend and also, find out if anyone here is from South Jersey.

Thank you for listening and I am looking forward to hearing from you, Susie - South Jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: