Re: just wanted to say something to the group

Tue Sep 3 10:07:04 2002

thanks for sending me the emails on problems that you all have. my name is chrissy and i live in nort jersey and i suffer from massive adhesions to my entire pelvic area/ lower abdomen. i had a total of 11 laparatomy's. it was all due to me having endemetrisosis, ruptured cyst at age of 16 and that went undiagnosed. then i found ut i had p.i.d. too. had a total hysterectomy in july of 97. they only removed the last 2 parts of my reproductive organs; right ovary and uterus. the doctor told me that this would defantly be the end of my pain. today, 9/3/02 i am in excruciating pain from this and all surgoens tell me to go to pain management. i am with my 4th pain management group and i am taking oxycontin. this medication is a narcoctic pain relieer and i have to take it every day of my life. i can not go without it now, especially because my body is addicted /used to having this drug in my body. i have gone threw alot of withdrawls from taking too much, when the pain is worse and my body has become immune to the doseage. i am on 40 mg ; 1 pill every 12 hors. i go tomorrow and my pain doctor is most likely going to up me to 80 mg; 1 pill every 12 hours. this really sucks having to rely on a drug /pain pill to help this disease. no surgeon will operate cause they are scared of a lawsuit and plus my age of bein too young; 34. i am so stressed over this problem that i cant understand why no surgeon will operate on me!!!!!!!! i know they come back, but i want to get off these pain/drug pills!!!!!!!!! if ya feel like talking and have a similiar story, please email me at: roses4chrissy2@aol.com & plus, i am on the adhesions quilt as well.

chrissy - n. jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: