MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!!

Wed Sep 11 10:18:29 2002

Hello to all of you here!!!!! What a wonderful blessing each of you are. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to write in, even though I am pain free I am still very sore in places and it is hard to sit at the computer. The doctors totally reconstructed my vaginal cuff and also removed 3 spots from inside my bladder for biopsy. So they had to go in through my side also and that has been very sore. I am still spotting and having bloody urine, but hopefully that will stop soon. I am really feeling great!!!! As Tish told you all I do feel so guilty about being pain free while all of you are still suffering. I wish I could take all of your pain away. I am slowly but surely regaining my life back and it is so wonderful!!!! I no longer am on any pain meds, which I love but apparently my body didn't and did start horrible withdrawls. I am taking Methodone now and it really helps. The only side effect from that is the nausea and vomiting but it is getting better. I never want to even see a pain pill again!!!!! I also want to thank each of you for all your prayers for my sister, she is back home and doing great. After I had posted on here about her and everyone was emailing me and letting me know that you were praying for her, I called her and she was just so excited she told me that the doctors had just come in and put the tube with the camera on it down her nose into her throat to look and when they told her that the swelling was going down she told them that she knew she was better because her sister was praying and had others praying for her!!!!!! It was just such a miracle!!!! Before all of our prayers they were just fixing to place her on a breathing tube. WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!!!! So after 2 days in ICU and 2 days in a regular room she returned home to her beautiful three children and husband!!!!! I just love you all so very much the power that this group here has in joining together and sending prayers for those in need is just so great!!!!! Now that I am feeling better I am going to start helping all of you here in getting the help you all so deserve. I will do all within my power to contact the people that need to be contacted to call for answers in this battle. But most of all each day I am going to set aside time and my kids and I will hold special prayer for you guys. If any of you need anything please ask me and if I can't help you I will try and find someone who can. I love you all and once again thank you. Tish if you are reading this, I love you girl and will talk to you soon. Angie and Lynn I love you too, I will send a personal note to all as soon as I can stay up and on the computer without getting sick at my stomach. I don't want to leave anyone out and right now my head is kinda foggy from the Methodone, so please bare with me just a few more days!!!!! Bobbi I am thinking of you and praying for you. I hope you all have a wonderful painfree day!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS SHAWNNA L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: