just out of hospital

Mon Sep 16 16:01:21 2002

Hello all. Well I was in hospital for just over two weeks. I went into er and they kept me in for pain control. I was put on a pca machine pumping 3mg of morphine into me every 6 minutes. that was for the first week. In that first week I ended up having a seizure. They still arent sure if it is from to much morphine or if it was a true seizure. As most of you know i have been waiting to have my obgyn take down adheasions throughout my abdomen. anyway after the seizure. He thought that enough was enough and Last Friday he took me into surgery. He wanted to try to make is the leaast invasive to tryied to do it laproscopically but once in there decided a laparotomy was nececery. they ended up taking out my left tube and ovary and numberous adheasions. my surgery took 4 and a half hours. I was doing reallly good untill they decided to take me off the morphine cold turkey. 24 hours later my life turned into a living hell. I started going through withdrawl so bad. I was so scared. I diddnt know what was going on and the nursed diddnt know what was going on and finally I begged them to get my doctor who immediatly told us I was going through withdrawl and put me on a sedative to get me through the worst of the pain and irritableness that I was experiencing. For anyone who has or will have to go through this pleasse contact me as i am still going through the tail endof it. I would like to help anyone that god forbid will still have to go through it. It is the worst suffering that i have haad to go through yet to date. but I know I am at the tail end of it and thank the lord for that.

Love Chantale

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: