Re: just out of hospital

Mon Sep 16 17:10:46 2002

Chantale, Hey girl, I really hope you are feeling better, your doctor should have known better than to take you off of that cold turkey!!!!! I was on oxycontin for several months along with percocet and when I no longer needed them then came the withdrawals!!!!! It is a bad feeling, my body didn't know what temp. it wanted to be I would be freezing and sweating at the same time and mentally thought I was losing it, I felt like I had the flu and was just aching all over. I called my GP and told him what I was feeling and he told me that I needed to be on Methodone so the first week I took 3pills a day and this week it's 2 a day and next week just 1 a day. It took a few hours before they really kicked in but then it was great, EXCEPT for the vomiting, I have thrown up everyday at least once for the last 8 days, but I was throwing up from the withdrawals too. Other than that I feel fine. Did your doctor not explain any of this to you? If I can answer any more of your questions just let me know, or anyone else who may be going through the same thing. Love you all!!!!!! lots of hugs, Shawnna L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: