As of today...I can't receive email....

Mon Sep 16 18:30:06 2002

Dear friends, I have suspected something has been affecting my Outlook Express email.. A couple of weeks ago I deleted ALL of the email I had in files as well as a lot of the files I had on different topics - like a rat deserting a sinking ship. Well, today the ship sank!!

Outlook Express has been telling me for almost a month that something is wrong; but until today, I have been able to access the remaining files I have and I've been able to send and receive mail.

Unfortunately. as of today I can't do anything with Outlook Express!! I assume I'll be able to send this message; but I will NOT be able to read any incoming email.

Either I don't have enough memory left - or a virus has done this; but I don't think a virus is at fault because of the virus-protection we have installed on my computer - as well as Postini.

What is Postini? Postini is a service offered by our Internet Service Provider, which attempts to intercept junk mail (free offers, adult-oriented mail, etc...) and computer viruses before they reach our email and our computer.

Since I don't really know what the problem is, my Outlook Express email will be out of service.

In Friendship, Helen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: