Re: Nerve damage to vagina

Mon Sep 16 17:28:41 2002

Karen The nerve damage that I had caused severe pain radiating through the vaginal area, back, sides, rectal area and legs. It was like being shocked all the time I would even fall at times and was walking with a cane. My gyn took care of that part of my surgery, but since you are having a numbness while urinating maybe you need to talk to the urologist and then if it is not something he handles your gyn can help. I know once after I had surgery for endo and the surgeon had taken spots off around a nerve that went down my left leg, it stayed numb for almost a year it was a really strange feeling, and when the feeling started coming back it felt tingly all the time. Because of the numbness when urinating are you having bladder leakage? I hope you have a good urologist because sometimes in fixing one thing another can easily be harmed. I feel very blessed with both of my surgeons they really did a great job, I still cant believe that I have my life back, it feels like a fairy tale!!!! I hope I have helped answer your questions some, just email me anytime. Hope you have a painfree night!!!! LOTS OF HUGS, SHAWNNA L

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: