Please write letters for ARD Awareness :-)

Tue Sep 17 13:01:24 2002

With the help of few ARD Angels Anthea & Jo I sent an e-mail letter to the Editor of my local paper about The "National invisible Chronic Awareness Week", ARD and how it has affected my life! I also sent a copy of it to everyone in my address book(family & friends) because many of them are not even aware of what this disease is or what it is doing to my immediate family:-( We must try and bring awareness to this horrible disease that we all silently suffer from! WE MUST GO PUBLIC! I know many have tried over the last couple of years to write to all the talk shows and I think that is wonderful and we should continue to do so but we must also start to bring awareness to our very own communities,families,friends,medical professionals and hospitals! There are also MANY sufferers out there that do not have access to a computer and think they are alone we must let them know they are NOT ALONE and there is help!I know this can be a difficult task because many of us are in such terrible pain but if everyone can at least try to write one letter and e-mail it or snail mail it to everyone they can think of Then we are one letter closer to getting the respect and help we desperately need :-) If you need help with a letter you can go to the September News Letter on http://www.bombobeach.com Thank-You ((((BIG HUGS))))

--
THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
Blessings come in many guises
That God alone in Love devises,
And sickness which we Dread so much
Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
The Peace we sought before in vain
Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
For God is merciful and wise-
And through long hours of Tribulation
God gives us time for Meditation,