Re: I've finally lost hope - what do I do now?

Mon Sep 23 10:44:13 2002

Dear Michelle:

If you had relief for six days then i still feel that there is hope. If there can be relief for six days then somewhere, someway, there can be relief for even longer. Dont say that you are not one of the lucky ones. You are still here and you are still able to fight for your life. If you need to yell at someone, feel free to yell at me anytime, if you are angry you can tell me about it, if you just need to talk, please feel free to email me privately everytime. I dont always answer posts on the site but if you send me private email i will always respond. I have been through all the surgeries promised to relieve my pain though i only had one that relieved my pain for two whole weeks. I feel that my problem is they are just not in the right spot but i will keep trying 14 surgeries later. I am on long acting narcotics also, mscontin and msir which are helping me a great deal. I know its hard not to get depressed but as we all do keep exploring knew treatments, keep educating yourself. We are here for you.

your friend,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: