Doing a little better right now

Tue Sep 24 14:09:38 2002

Dear All I am doing a little better right now. My daughter has got me on Advocare products. I am taking Restore, that helps with intestines, digestion, and bm's. It seems to be working will for me since all my meds are constipating & I also take meds for my intestines because they are not working very well, but since starting the Restore a few days ago, I am having a BM every day, that is getting softer & easier to move. I am also on POS 1. It helps will getting the most out of your sleep, it helps restore muscles, & tone. I am starting to sleep 3-3 1/2 hours at a time instead of 1 - 1/2 hrs at a time. I have another appointment with the Pulmonary Dr on sept 30, I am sure he will then prescribe the sleep apnea test. My oxygen is droping to aroung 83 during sleep. anything uner 90 is low. I am also leaving tomorrow to go to our County Fair. it is only about 35 miles from home, but it is so much easier to stay in a camper there than to drive back & forth. I have rented a 3 wheel electric cart to get around since I am having so much trouble walking very much, or standing for long. My son will be showing his 2 pigs at the fair & I am excited about seeing him show, this is his Senior year in High School & will be his last year to show. He has been raising pigs & lambs for the last 5 years & has never won, so I am hoping this will be his year to win. \ All of you are in my daily prayers. And when asked for extra prayers, I send them as well even if I do not post.

All my love robin M

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: