Need help desperately!

Thu Sep 26 11:41:01 2002

I am a 37 year old female, have had 3 c-sections, 1 appendectomy, gall bladder removal and 2 laps. I was told during my last section that I was 'full of adhesions' by the OB. The pain that I have experienced (and assumed was caused by adhesions) has been a burning, tearing sensation, mostly on my right side.

Here is my problem...I am now pregnant again, 11 weeks, and have started having the same burning, tearing sensation but in a totally different area. My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage and of course, I am worried about that. I'm wondering if the adhesions that I am 'full of' per my OB are just stretching because of my growing uterus OR if the adhesions might be attached to my uterus? If they are attached to my uterus, could this cause miscarriage as they pull? I can't imagine an ultrasound being clear enough to tell them anything related to my adhesions and I don't know what other diagnostic tools they could use with me being pregnant. I haven't yet chosen a doctor for this pregnancy, so I've seen no one so far.

ANY suggestions, comments would be appreciated.

With great thanks,

--
Theresa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: