Re: miss everybody

Sat Oct 5 00:06:08 2002

Hey girl, it's past your bedtime isn't it? Ha! Thanks for worrying about me, but don't stress over it! I was just reading some of the September message boards and just read that you are a new granny! Congratulations!! how wonderful for you. What a nice little distraction from your pain. My husband had it with the scopes this time. He is recovering well, thank goodness. Thanks for asking. My surgery is Adhesion surgery. He couldn't get the adhesions with the scope in April because it's too massive. And I have this large hole at the appendix & bowel. But its probably been there for years. I just don't want another Laprotomy. The recovery time is so long and I am just not mentally ready for this. The timing sucks. Christmas is around the corner. I'll be off work for 6 weeks at least. And it always comes back, so what's the point. If I was going to have it done with the Spray-gel that would be totally different. What kind of patch are you on ? My pain dr gave me Lidoderm 700mg patches, (Lidocaine) but I can't tell that it is doing anything for me at all....well girl take care, great talking with ya. I'll keep in touch, I promise. Love, your friend always, Tami

PS has anybody heard from Karla N that you know of ????????

At Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Tish wrote: >
>Tami...Ohhh Thank Goodness..i am so relieved to hear from you..i have
>been so stressed and worried about you..but rest assured i have kept you
>right at the top of my prayer list...
>I am so glad to hear that you got the move behind you now...im just
>willing to bet that you are very thankful that its behind you now..too.
>Did hubby have open knee surgery or with the scopes??? Hope hes doing
>ok..
>Please refresh me..about your surgery coming up...these meds..make me
>forget things sometimes..are you just having adhesion surgery or what???
>I will write you a good long email...now that i know your around..again
>ok..
>Ive sure missed ya.
>I have lots too tell too..
>Hugs and Love...
>Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: