Re: miss everybody

Sat Oct 5 13:38:02 2002

Hiya Again Tami...Past My Bedtime??? haha like i ever sleep. Well is there just no possible way you can go to Germany and get ya some spray gel??? Thats still my plan and my hope..and now that the grandbaby is here im gonna work on getting there.. I sure hope hubby does well with his knees..i had mine done 6 years ago..and have been good to go ever since..well except for the over forty thing ya know it seems like everything is slowing down...ha..plus since this adhesions business i dont go to the gym anymore and i have gained a little weight..too.uggggh...but that was my 3rd knee surgery...the other 2 didnt work..but this one sure has.. Well i wondered if maybe you had met Cindy Shruhan here on the board yet..she is also from L.V. and she was wanting to talk to someone close by..might say Hi when ya have a chance.. Havent heard from Karla N lately...last i heard she was having a pretty rough time..bless her heart..i think she was having bad kidney troubles.. Well i am still gonna email ya too..and send ya a pic of my beautiful grand.. I sure missed ya girl..so glad you are feeling up to posting again.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: