Re: ~ ANGEL HUGS ~

Wed Oct 16 18:42:45 2002

Cherryl, I hear all you are saying about the headaches, stress, PAIN, & the whole 9 yards!!!!!!I've been on all this medicine for 20 years!!'And my OBGYN who believed in Adhesions & the pain that they cause, I just found out today in my visit with him, he is retireing, I'm beside myself & do not have a clue what I will do for my pain meds & all , I mean we just got it to where I was able to do things, & got all my medication adjusted!!! I have been seeing him since I was 17 years old, I am now 37!!!! Of course I have seen other docters too off & on to confirm the diagnosis & they all know That I indeed do have Adhesions....But, How hard it will be to find a docter???????????? Well my sweet girl, I know how it is to hurt like you do, believe me!!!!!!!! I feel for you & as bad as it sounds yes, I would not if it were me have surgery, thats my opinion!!! I have the barriers & still everytime it gets 10 times worse!!!! Well I hope you had a good day, I will be praying for you, & keep in touch sweet girl!!!!!! Hugs & prayers., Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: