Ricky French part 3

Mon Oct 21 13:45:15 2002

As she was wheeled out of her last surgery I witnessed a copious amount of tears coming from her face as once again her illness was validated and hopefully "fixed". I was very humbled and shamed by the lack of human compassion my wife in the past received from everyone around her, I now first hand got to "SEE" the devistation she deals with daily. As a result of this little understood condition and the lack of effective treatment( due in part to lack of funding for research), my wife and I are financially ruined. She desperatly wants to work but can not, my job just doesn't cover all the costs and most insurance companies can't or will not help because this is not a recognized "LOU GHERIG" type of disease. I could go on forever about the excruciating pain my wife endures as a result of ARD but I will not. As I stated earlier, my intent is to help educte and promote awareness of Ard and hopefully to help people understand that this ia a real and debilitating disease. much more common than generally known. Thank you and sincerely, Mr. Ricky French

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: