Re: PHOTO OF OUR NEW GRANDSON'S WEBSITE INFO..THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH..

Sat Oct 26 00:51:01 2002

Cindy, I haven't had the opportunity to welcome you to this group....but be assured that you and your family are with me in my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations on the new grandson! Grandchildren are wonderful blessings. I truly believe that it is my grandchildren that keep me going. I don't know if I missed it, but I couldn't find the web address in your email. Am I blind? Once again, congratulations and God Bless! Karla

cindy shruhan <cindyandbobby@webtv.net> wrote:HI TO ALL MY FRIENDS, I JUST HAVE TO SAY AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, FOR ALL THE CONGRAT'S, AND WONDERFUL WORDS, THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW THIS GROUP IS LITERALLY STICKING TOGETHER, WHEN THIS FAMILY RESPONDED TO MY FAMILY'S NEW BIRTH, WAS JUST SO HEART WARMING...I PRINTED EVERY THANK YOU, AND IM STILL GOING THROUGH THE POSTING..GOD BLESS YOU ALL, FOR TAKING TIME IN OUR PAINFUL LIFE, TO WISH MY FAMILY WELL, ON OUR NEW ARRIVAL..OK, HERE IS THE WEBSITE INFO..BUT, THIS WILL NOT BE UP, UNTIL EITHER MONDAY, OR TUESDAY...PLEASE TAKE A LOOK, I THINK YOU WILL BE GLAD YA DID..BUT THIS MAMO IS PARCIAL..SO THANKS A TONS GUYS..I LOVE YA ALL...PLEASE DONT USE CAPS ON THE WEBSITE ADDRESS..ALL LOWER CASE...I HOPE I GET THIS RIGHT, HARD TO SEE.http://www.GROWINGFAMILY.COM..TALK TO YOU ALL LATER...LOVE CINDY SHRUHAN...OH YEAH..DA...OUR G.SONS NAME IS..TRAVIS KIRKMAN..BORN THE 23RD AT 4;49 PM, WEIGHED 7LBS AND 15 OZ'S..20 INCHES LONG..JET BLACK HAIR, AND HIS DADDY'S ASIAN EYES..A BEAUTY...PARENTS ARE TONYA, AND JAMES KIRKMAN..THANKS AGAIN....CINDY SHRUHAN

Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: