Re: WHY

Sat Oct 26 00:56:42 2002

Annie, I am so sorry that noone responded to your emails. While I can answer yes to your questions, I can also say that I know you have a fountain of information to share with the group and would be an invaluable resource. Because of my condition I respond to very few emails. In fact, at this time, I am unable to read them all like I used to do. I don't have the stamina to sit at my computer and read them yet alone respond. Please don't become disheartened. Regardless of whether people respond to you please continue to share your information. Someone out there is listening and needs to hear what you are saying. God Bless! Karla Shawna French <frenchysha@yahoo.com> wrote:At Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Annie Hawksley wrote: >
>Hello All,
>Just a quick question!
>Why doesn't anyone answer my posts???
>I am a sufferer too, have suffered for 38 myears & have been to hell &
>back & every time I post I just don't get any replies. I have a lot to
>offer re adhesions as I have suffered for 38 years & can relate alot to
>many of you!! Have YOU had in excess of 22 ops plus numerous laprascopes
>for B***** adhesions & have they made your life hell?? I thought this
>board was for support! Hope all have some pain free moments
>Annie
>
>--
>Annie H
>

My dearest Annie, hi this is Shawna!! I have left you 2 messeges on bombo and haven't heard back from you. I wonder about you all the time. I deeply care about you and what you are going through. Always have hon, I like you, have gotten minimal support from this site, it discourages one when so ill,finally thinking you found people who are in the same boat, so to speak, and then nothing. I had a crisis with medications awhile back and nothing . I remember the very first post I was so desperate for any one to listen and nothing no response. So my dear friend do not feel alone in this one. I have however found 2 people within this site that e-mail me now but bombo I find listens, responds and never leaves you alone and feeling abandoned. I always used to listen very, very carefully to when you posted to me as to learn from you, as I also tried with Helen. Sincerely ShawnaF

Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: