Re: How soon do pelvic adhesions form?

Tue Oct 29 11:43:27 2002

Anonymous, It is definitely possible for the adhesions to have reformed already. In fact, by now they have stopped reforming. Adhesions begin reforming immediately following surgery and stop after about two weeks. The only thing that would be happening now is the adhesions strengthening. My opinion is that unless you can get to Germany or Australia where they are using the SprayGel you should avoid surgery at all costs. Karla anonymous <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote:I just went through my second laparoscopy this year to remove a persistent left ovarian cyst (original surgeon only drained it and it reformed right away). Before the surgery I went through months of completely debilitating bladder pain with no infection, etc. Turns out that I had developed adhesions that literally bound my uterus to my bladder. After the surgery I had two or three weeks of bladder free pain, but I am currently back to feeling the same pain to my bladder as before the surgery. Is it possible that adhesions have already reformed three weeks after the latest laparoscopy?

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: