Re: Sally Grigg's surgery and recovery

Mon Nov 4 06:29:47 2002

It's so good to hear such good news! I pray that Sally will have a smooth recovery. Will she be back in the U.S. soon?

Helen, thanks again for keeping us updated - you're a Godsend.

Wishing you painfree moments, hours and days. Clare

At Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>Dr. Kruschinski - with Sally Grigg's approval - has some very encouraging news for ARD sufferers!!
>

>>>----- Original Message -----
>From: <Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de>
>To: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net>
>Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 7:27 AM
>Subject: Re: Sally Grigg's surgery and recovery
>
>Dear Helen, Dear Joanne,
>
>As you asked me to keep you updated - and Sally confirmed that I can do it. This is the RESULT:
>
>Yesterday we had Sally's second look. SHE is ADHESION free; so with gasless and SprayGel there is 100 % success in adhesiolysis.
>
>And you know that she had surgery with Harry Reich just one year ago and the adhesions came back, worse than before. Harry is the best surgeon, but I think that only the COMBINATION of the surgeon, Gasless and SprayGel is working in adhesiolysis procedure - as we saw in other studies that having only SprayGel is working only in about 30-40 %.
>
>As we know from studies, carbon dioxide is working as an co-factor in adhesions with the duration of the surgery, I will be always
>convincing surgeons and patients to perform Gasless laparosccopy.
>
>Not to forget: the most important things for success in adhesiolysis are the patient who is enough motivated to get adhesion free, the surgeon, gasless laparoscopy and SprayGel.
>
>Talk to you soon.
>
>Daniel Kruschinski, MD
>
>Institute for Endoscopic Gynaecology ( http://www.EndoGyn.com )
>
>Frankfurt, Germany
>
>" The world is too complex for simple solutions." or " The world is very complex that only brilliant simple solutions will succeed."

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: