My Last & Final Post On This Site!!!

Mon Nov 4 06:16:47 2002

Due to constant ridicules and "opinionated" attitudes of some people on this site, it has been more than enough for me to handle! When I first came to this, I thought " Oh man, how nice to FINALLY find other people with the same problem as myself"!!! Since then, almost everything I have said and posted on this site has either been shot down, or in so many "polite" words, made to sound like a total nut case!! Even though what I post here is true and has happened to me!!! It really bothers me to see how people can be so condescending to your problems!! To actually say that you did something wrong or that you didn't do enough to help your case!! When you have no way or right to make that accusation!!!! I came to this site with hope, in the short time I have been posting here, 90% of everything I have stated has been ridiculed!!! Until you walk in someone else's shoes, you really should not be so eager to "judge" what they say!!! You also should not state that they are doing something wrong just because the "Agency" is NOT doing their jobs!!!!! It insults me to think that people can just judge you or shot down your experiences just because they THINK differently!!!!!! Until you walk in the shoes of others, you really shouldn't be so eager to judge!!!! I have letters here from the SS people, denial letters 3 of them in fact, all stating that they spoke with my Doctors and also stating that they got my medical records from the 2 different hospitals I have had my surgeries in. When I called the hospitals to verify the records, I was told that they requested certain dates { only 4 dates} and NONE of them were regarding any of my 16 surgeries!!!! When I asked my Doctors if they had been contacted,,, each and every one of them said "NO" they had NOT been contacted or they would of told SS people I was FULLY disabled!!!!! So you tell me,,, am I crazy because this state does not do their job??? No I don't think so,, heck most of these people can't even vote right, you think that they can properly asses someone's pain or disability????? Think again,,,,!!!!!! As for contacting my state officials,,, done that too my dear,,,, even received a letter this week end from my Governor,,, it stated that he could not help me and that if I felt that my case was not being handled right,,, I should request a new case worker!!!!!! Ha!!!! I don't have a case worker any more,,, I have a lawyer!!!!!! I was denied 3 times and NEVER told to "reopen" my case,,, in fact I was told that I had to start over each time,,, so, as for getting "back pay" it won't happen in my case since I have 3 applications!!!! Of which I was told by the SS people to open new cases each time!!!! So do me a favor,,, don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about,, since clearly you have no way to know what I have to go through here in Florida to get SSI or SSD!!!! What may of happened to you,, does not always happen to everyone else!!!!! And until your walking in that persons shoes,,, you really should not be so eager to be so judgmental, because you really do not have a clue just what kind of "hell" they may really be going through!!!!!!!! I am just tired of the things I have posted on this site being ridiculed and down played,,, I am truly happy that you have not had to endure the hellish nightmare that I am still continuing to endure to get SSD, but you really do not have the right to tell me I am wrong,, or even that I have not done something right regarding my case and MY life!!!!!! But hey, I guess someone is always going to know more than you or me when it involves YOUR life!!!!! I thank you all for the help that was given during my short time on this site, I assure you, I will not be making anymore posts here!!! I just can't deal with the constant ridicule and judgmental attitudes I seem to get after I make a post based on my TRUE experiences!!!! I wish you all the very best in health and happiness. Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: