i need you group

Mon Nov 4 07:54:14 2002

to all my friends of this wonderful group:

I have not posted for a while because i have been caring for my sick mother who has now died of lung cancer and my poor 11 year old daughter who fractured her femur bone doing a cartwheel because of a benign tumor. Now, on top of everything, i have been denied for the second time for SSI benefits. I have seen other people here having problems getting approved and i hate to ask for help but could someone guide me in the right direction??? I could definately use the help right now since i havent worked for three years and live solely off of my alimony and child support. I had my last surgery in March of this year, a surgery that nearly killed me. Having had the hysterectomy that was supposed to cure the pain, the concisous pain mapping twice three years ago with the film, i cant remember what it was called that was supposed to stop to growth but didnt, i need help now. The pain is increasing and so are my visits to the er again. The nurse i had last week was so rude. She said to me, "the pain medicine you are taking should be strong enough to help your pain." She asked me if i was going to be still long enough for her to put the IV in. She was very unsympathetic but thank god the doctor was. He was very nice and understanding. Thank you all for listening. If anyone could give me advice on SSI it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you again. your friend in south jersey,

susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: