Re: TO: Helen GERMANY...Lisa Graven is the patient advocate...

Tue Nov 5 21:19:21 2002

Tami, All you have to do is write to Lisa at: Lilylover5555@aol.com . Lisa has updated-information about planning a trip to Frankfurt; and once she receives your email, she will contact you.

Tami, please be assured that you are seeking the best adhesiolysis that is being offered today: Gasless laparoscopy, SprayGel Adhesion Barrier, Second Look Laparoscopy and, most important of all, the laparoscopic skill and experience of Dr. Daniel Kruschinski!!!!

I'm sure you are excited - and I want you to know that I am excited for you!!

Love, Helen D.

P.S. Please go to: http://www.EndoGyn.com/ to learn more about Dr. Kruschinski's invention, Gasless laparoscopy.

~ ~ ~ ~

At Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Tami wrote:

Dear Helen, How do I contact Lisa Graven for information on going to Germany to have surgery with Dr. Kruschinski ? I recieved an email from him telling me to contact her about having surgery in Germany the first week in December. As always, thanks Helen for everything you do...

Love, Tami Torres tamitorres@hotmail.com

At Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote:

Dear Cindy, Thank you for calling my attention to Dusti's request for information about Germany.

Today I received an email from Lisa Graven. She just arrived home from Germany!!

I sent an email to both Dusti and Lisa. Now Lisa will assist Dusti and her husband.

My Best wishes that Dusti's husband will find hope and healing at Frankfurt, Germany with Dr. Daniel Kruschinski.

Helen D.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: