pharmacists right

Fri Nov 8 06:06:04 2002

Hi everyone, just a quick question. I suffer from ileus of Large bowel and severe adhesions. Went through pain management 4 years ago and was put on vicodin and neurontin, got off the neurontin 4 months later but stayed on vicodin and anti depressant. Since my pain was at a managable level my GP was able to take over. Since then I have had 3 Laporotomys and the last one included Intergel in March of 03-02. Had another bowel obstruction one month ago and adhesions are back. Ok, I am going back to pain mngment because my GP thinks I need better pain management than he can give me.(because of the DEA). In the mean time my GP phoned in Vicoprofen in excess of my Vicodin to take when the Vicodin doesn't work. My pharmacists told the Doctr that its doubling up on meds and he wouldn't fill and told me to take motrin with the vicodin. Just because I go to work everyday and put make up on I think my pharmacist judges me. I was so upset. I still have vicodin left for two weeks until PM appt. I hope they prescribe something better. SHould I ask for something in particular?

--
Janice

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: