Re: pharmacists right

Fri Nov 8 06:31:37 2002

Dear Janice, I can't advise you about the Vicoprofen as it isn't even in my latest drug book, but from the name it sounds like a combination of Vicodin and ibuprofen. >From my own experience I've found that often the pharmacists have been able
to suggest pain meds to try and my doctor has gone a long with their suggestions. Everyone reacts to each drug a little differently, so often it is a case of trying different meds until you find one that works for you. The pain management docs are usually pretty good at coming up with the right drug or combination of drugs. Can you hang on until you see them? If not, I'd ask your pharmacist for a suggestion and hopefully your GP will go for that. The pharmacists are used to seeing people on a whole lot of pain meds so I hope they were not judging you. If you really think so, try going in when your hair is dirty and you have no make-up on. We are such a tough bunch sometimes, trying to look like we feel normal, when we hurt like h---! Maybe that would work. Best of luck, let us know what happens. In friendship, Debby

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: