Hi all

Fri Nov 8 21:21:55 2002

Just went to the doc today for my check up and yes i know my adhesions are back well i got a good doc this time he is trying to see if any way he can get the spraygel .and he put me on the patches 150 every three days plus demeral it seems to help a little but not as i wish it would.i have lost 15 pounds in a matter of 2 weeks .if i dont take my med for feeling sick to my stomach i cant get anything down so that helps .i had 2 seregry in a matter of three weeks and they could not beleive that in that time it grew back.they have used specflim each time but that does nothing for me .monday i ended up in er room and felt like i was nuts i havent eaten in a wek couldnt go to the bathroom and they did blood work boy it all came out fine but i know i was dehodradyed then i started to cry cause they were sending me home after a few hours as i was still in lot of pain and the er doc says maybe i should call the head doc for you that mad me feel like o my what am i crazy maybe a little depressed cause i 35 and had 12 seregry and live with this for almost 7 years . i think they like to make you think your crasy so they dont have to deal with it .as of today im trying to cope what else can i do and take my pain meds so at least i can be around my kids with out holding my stomach i read alot on this web sight i am so glad that people understand what im going though cause if this wasnt here i think im crasy thank you all for caring and telling your story cause this is what get me though this and i know most of you feel better know we are not crazy. i just greatful for my doc voight and him trying to get the help i need and understand that im not crazy .i just hope we all can get the help we need and not go though this anymore and for all the testing we go though i bet most of us had tons of upper gi lower gi and so on well i here for anyone that needs to talk my e-mail is ladybugs@yhti.net well have a good pain free day alaina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: