Re: nausea

Sun Nov 10 19:24:41 2002

At Sat, 9 Nov 2002, kann wrote: >Dear Karen,

Is Melissa taking any type of medication? If not, then she definately needs to go see the dr. Something is not right. Please let me know how Melissa is doing because she is too young to be going through this. My e-mail is jlcreacy@gte.com please feel free to e-mail me whenever you want (Melissa can also, I have a daughter who is 26yrs. and a grand daughter 22 months.

--
Lynn Creacy

>Hi to everyone, > > Just wondering if anyone out there experiences lost appetite and a naus ous >feeling when they smell food. Melissa had surgery 6 weeks ago and has >gradually had an increased problem with not being able to stomach hardly any >type of food. She feels nauseated when she just smells food. This has on y >happened one other time and it was when she first became ill at age 13. he >would gag all the time and I couldn't cook certain things for her gettin so >sick from the smell. It is strange to us that since surgery, she is able to >use the bathroom now, but that old problem has cropped back up. >Thanks, >karen

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: