Re: Thank you

Sun Nov 10 19:24:46 2002

Dave, I understand what you have been through. We had a Keeshond named BooBoo that the humane society rescued from cruel owners. The rest of their dogs starved to death. We adopted Boo, and he was with us for quite awhile. Then he got extremely ill in a matter of 2 days. Vet asked us if we walked him near septic. I said no, as ours is way out back. He had a very bad form of Pancreatitis. A few days later our other Kees, Rocko, became very ill. On Mother's Day,1999, we got a call from the vet. Boo had died. Rocko finally got 'better.' But he will have to be on Pancrezyme for the rest of his life. To make matters worse, in Aug.1999, my Mom passed away. And now as Rocko gets older, he looks a lot like his older brother, but far from sweet tempered. Now Rocko has a lady friend, a Great Pyrenees named Belle. Take care. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Littlerock29@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 1:14 AM Subject: Re: Thank you

Please forgive me if I have not seemed to be there for you when you needed someone to talk to, or a friend to listen in your time of need. I am a people person and I want to do all I can for anyone who needs a helping hand. . I want to thank all for all of the love and kindness that was shown in my time of grief over the loss of my little Ann. She was so sweet and loving, and even though she was a little Labrador puppy, she also was a people person. She showed her love to all who came near and I will miss her more than you can ever imagine. Before the tears begin again, Let me thank each and every one of you for caring cards, and letters, poems and condolences, over such an immense loss in my life during these trying times. Thank you so very much for the love that you have shown towards me and mine. I will always try to be there for all of you in your! time of need, as you have been there for me. Please forgive me for promising to write in the morning, to those I made that promise to. I was hoping that morning would'nt come and had to take a couple of days to gather myself to where I could write when I realized that nothing was going to bring back my baby that I long for, so much to see and to hold and be with. Please keep me in your prayers, and please forgive me for being too numb to pray for you these last few days. Life must go on, even though the environment around us may change, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst as it has been in my case. But Although I still feel numb, I am not dumb and will resume my prayers at once for each and for all of this loving family. For without faith and prayers to our beloved Lord and Saviour, there is not one of us that can make it through the days to come. May God bring you love, peace, and give you grace to bear the load that we all must bear on a daily basis! . Give Him praises on the minutes, hours, or days whether we have pain or whether we are without, for God is the Great Provider. He gives us strength to carry on when the road is rugged, and He has promised not to give us more than we can bear. So praise His name Alleleluia for God is always there. Happy Sabbath to all and Hugs and kisses with love Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: