To Karla - Re: To Kann Re: Where do I go from here?

Tue Nov 12 17:07:13 2002

Karla,

I might be wrong but the doctor said Spray Gel, he probably thinks it's the same thing as Intergel and believe me if this product hasn't been approved in the US, certantly it's not here in Puerto Rico. Do you know when it will be approved in the US? It's good news to hear that people that has had Spray Gel hasn't had reformation.... that's what I need ASAP! Karla, what amount of money are we talking here, can you give me an estimate? Can you give me more info because seriously I'm looking forward to this trip to stop this misery. Thank you for the info Sweetie. God Bless. Eileen

At Tue, 12 Nov 2002, K Nygren wrote: >
>Eileen,
>I don't understand why your doctor told you that you could not have SprayGel. Could you please explain? First of all, SprayGel has not been approved for use in the U.S. It's use has been limited to some European countries and Australia. I have not heard of any side effects. The infection that you mention was a side effect of Intergel...not SprayGel. I have also heard that SprayGel is available in different strengths for people who might have sensitivities. SprayGel is your best hope right now. I have not heard one person who has had SprayGel used say that they have adhesion reformation....to the contrary. Please look into this further before you undergo any more surgery. While I understand your financial situation, perhaps there would be a means of raising the money to get you there. Those that have gone are so much happier and so pain free.
>God Bless.
>Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: