Especially for Sally

Wed Nov 13 17:20:33 2002

Oh Lord! You are good. You are my Shepherd, I will never want. You make me to lie down in green pastures, you lead me beside still waters. You restore my soul! You lead me in the path of righteousness for your name sake. And even when I am walking in the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil--for YOU are there! Your rod and Your staff--they comfort me. You know me. Before the beginnings of time, You knew ME! How great thou art! You prepare a table before me, right in the presence of my enemies! You will never leave me nor forsake me! Your word endures forever. Every good and perfect gift comes from You. You have borne all my sicknesses and all my diseases. You took the stripes of my sickness and disease upon Your body and by those stripes that You took in my behalf, I am healed! I want for nothing, for You make a way when there seems to be no way. Your word builds my faith. You send angels to minister to me. You give your angels charge over me and nothing shall by any means hurt me! You hear my cries, for your ear is not heavy that You cannot hear. You give me strength when there is none. Who is like You, O God? There is no one. You have mercy upon ME, You hear my cries. Many times have I been afflicted, yet affliction has not prevailed! I wait for You Lord, for with You there is mercy and goodness and they shall follow me all the days of my life. And when the enemy comes in, like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will rise up against him! Though many may say, "there is no help for her" from God, Your word says You are my shield, my rock, my comforter, my forgiver, you are the lifter of my head! I cry unto you with my voice and You hear me! You, O Lord cause me to lie down in peace and safety. You promise to deliver me from the enemy and from adversity. You are my resting place, for You are the prince of peace. Nothing shall by any means hurt me. You make me to hear joy and gladness, In my time of affliction You instruct me to pray! You want me to rememb er Your name! For, the prayer of faith shall save the sick and the Lord will raise him up! There is nothing I can do, for You O Lord have done it all. You died for me. And though the enemy try to slay me, You O Lord will save me. Your word endures forever and ever. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loved me. I will not be moved by what I see (sickness), I am only moved by faith. I trust in You O Lord and the promise of Your word. Amen. and, Amen.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: