Re: Whats going on with me.

Thu Nov 14 16:15:38 2002

Robin, No need to opoligize ever with me I know it all to well, doubling up on the meds & still being in pain & the whole Adhesion cycle, as for I have had 14 major surgeries for this awful diease myself beginning at about 17 until now 37... I just cant see me living like this for 20 more painful years....So I know how you feel indeed, I myself do not even want to drive anymore, I just hurt so bad all the time ya know?? My husband even bought me a new car, Heck I have had it for a year , when we took it to be serviced the dealer ship said,"Wow, you guys have hardly any miles on it yet"!!!!!!! Does your bladder give you big problems also??? Mine does & its so miserable too!!! And the terrible distention of the tummy, looking like I'm pregnant at times, & the horrible pain that comes along with that also!!!!!!! Well sweety please keep me posted on how you are doing, & I'm on the quilt under Angela (Angie) Dial if you wanna read my story, theres so much more I could have wrote 20 years worth but its just to much to write, What name is yours under??? I've been on about a year just been a little shy..I talk to Chrissy Damon quite alot shes a real sweety too, Write me back when you feel up to it & let me know how your feeling, & I'm still thinking of you & praying for all of us, God Bless you sweety,!!!!!!! Love & hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: