Update since my upper g.i.

Thu Nov 14 19:10:32 2002

Sorry I can't have better news for everyone, but here's what's going on. I had upper g.i./sbs on Tues. Wed. morn, I had a huge chunk of barium that wouldn't pass, so I took some milk of mag. It didn't help much. I went to an e.r. last night, as I was feeling worse. They did xrays and said that there wasn't much barium in there. But Dr. sent me home with a small cup of milk of mag with cascara. I took some, and had some results, but not good. I called gastro who ordered test and told them I am worse. The girl said the next avail. appointment is next Thurs. She said he didn't have results of upper g.i. I called and the woman said that she did fax the report. I am getting a lot worse. Can barely even eat... for supper... a baked potato and a cup of tea. Couldn't finish potato. This afternoon, I could barely pass a speck of anything. Worse than ever. I am getting weaker. Almost keeled over in store. Have a Drs. appointment tomorrow a.m. Ed is so angry at the drs. He's going in with me. I know something is really wrong, when I can barely eat. I am so scared, but hoping that they do something or find something out. I know I can't go on too many more days like this, not being able to eat, or barely going. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: