I REMOVED MY STORY !

Sun Nov 17 19:06:33 2002

To whom it may concern, I am sorry but I do not KNOW what is going on with the ARD stories so I decided to remove mine! I have been on this board for 3 years now and I just felt comfortable enough to post my story on the quilt a few months ago. I do not agree with what is going on here at all! I have enough to worry about with just fighting this horrible disease then what someone is doing with my story that I posted to help others! I have not posted here for awhile because I am not feeling well and I am facing major exploratory surgery this week but at the same time I have not felt very comfortable posting here either! I hate the fact that politics can even hurt a place where people come to find comfort from their pain!!!!! I Love and pray for everyone here daily and I have found many Angels from this site butI have found another place that is meeting my needs right now without the added stress this site seems to be causing! Please know I hold No hard feelings toward anyone here!!! I LOVE YOU and will continue to pray for you all!! ((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))

--
THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
Blessings come in many guises
That God alone in Love devises,
And sickness which we Dread so much
Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
The Peace we sought before in vain
Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
For God is merciful and wise-
And through long hours of Tribulation
God gives us time for Meditation,