Re: Even more problems!!!

Fri Nov 22 20:58:07 2002

Karla, Another frying pan into the fire, today... By now you've probably read my posts about the latest. I know there's a reason I don't go right. He wants me to have the Sitz Marker study done. He said today's xrays didn't show a lot of stool. He showed me 2 of the films. He said to take stool softeners, so I took liquid Colace. I wonder how that will work, as I have trouble getting rid of the loose stuff, even with taking half a bottle of mag citrate on Sunday, and then 2 Tbsp. milk of mag, Tues. night. The feeling makes me almost feel sick. Gastro says he thinks maybe rectum had tilted due to the hyst, and he claims it won't cause a blockage. Do you think it can? Karla, have you ever heard tell of the rectal problem? I went some over 2 hours ago, but that awful feeling is there. He didn't do a rectal. I wonder if he saw something on the films pointing to that. I never thought of asking at the local church, about fund raising. Mom always said where there's a will, there's a way. Nope... you're right, I don't want to steal the $$$. (neat idea.) :0) My only other options would be to cash in my retirement, which is not even near $6000.00. Or turn in my life insurance policy, which is for about 5 grand. I can't take this discomfort much more. Karla, sometimes I cry and wish bad things on myself, and I know I shouldn't, and that I don't mean it. Love ya, my Friend, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: K Nygren To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 9:28 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

--
  Millie,

I think that you can pretty much trust the xrays.....they are pretty reliable, especially given the other tests you have had. Millie, your pain is absolutely real. The adhesions that have banded themselves around your bowel (your surgical report says this...and adhesions tend to reform in the same spots along with new places) and can cause great difficulty and pain in going to the bathroom. The only reason I suggested the lap is because I couldn't remember if surgical reports had shown adhesions. You are right in not wanting more surgery. You need to beg, borrow and coherse people into helping you get the money to go to Germany. You notice I didn't say steal....lol...only to keep you out of trouble my friend. Go to your church, local service organizations...whomever, to see if they will help you raise funds to get to Germany. I wish I could wave a magic wand and get you to Germany...but I am in the same boat. I d! o know that IF I had the possibility of going to Germany for an adhesiolysis I would have been there when I first learned of SprayGel...someone would have had to kill me to prevent me from going. These are our lives we are talking about and while money may be difficult I always say that where there is a will there is a way. Hmmm....think I stole that saying from someone!!!! lol I truly believe that you can relax about an obstruction. I know it is easier said than done.....just relax....find something else to focus on...like raising money!!!!

Love you!!!

Karla

**Soaring with my angel**

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: