Dear Millie

Sat Nov 23 06:57:32 2002

My Dearest Millie, I too have had your troubles. During deforgram they said my rectum was tilted funny, I also have a rectocele that protudes into my vagina. My cervix is still adhered to my rectum ( they could not cut it free.) Terrible bowel probs. Been high fiber and low residue diets both. High fiber got things moving but caused much pain and gas. A simple suggestion that my doc made in his frustration was take a sennacot tab everyday. You buy it over the counter. It was a miracle for me. The stool was less painful to pass and no gas like with the high fiber diet. Please check with your doctor if this might be okay for you to try. I just found a great link I will post about herbal and dietary supplements ect. and their interactions with your medications. Dear Millie, this is such a wicked problem and it caused me to be incontinent as loose stool would leak. I have not worn a diaper since I started this a few months back. As to my diet, I am taking a look and see attitude. If a food affects me adversly...it's off the list. Much love, Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: