Re: Even more problems!!!

Sun Nov 24 19:12:29 2002

Cherryl, It's like I can just about pass gas, and that's it, now. I am even more upset that he mentioned the tilted rectum to me, and said it could only be fixed by surgery. I am just so beyond upset. What that gyn did to me is unforgivable. And I have myself to blame for a lot,too. Pain above the rectum, in pelvic area, like stool is in there. When I do try to go, it's a little bit of loose stuff. I honestly haven't had a normal sized b.m. in over 3 weeks. No vomiting...that's the good part. I found out some info about rectal prolapses, as well as rectoceles, and I do not like what I've found out. Today was the first xray for the Sitz Marker study. I really feel like I have sort of a post-traumatic stress type thing, because of the hyst, and the consequences. I feel like I am near ready for a nervous breakdown. I dread the holidays this year. Sorry so glum, but I just have a bad feeling. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Koolinsask@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2002 8:29 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

> Millie, I can relate to what your' going through, but listen here, the
stress > you are going through, is going to make you look 100 times worse my
love!!! I > know it, because, I have been there, and am currrently there once again!
> Please, try very hard to think positive hun, are your' bowel's moving at
all? > Tell me what is now happening within your' body!!!!!! Truly, I think and
feel > you are going to ok, you are going through a rough spell, and I think once
> all of these tests are done, you will be ok hun....write me back, and
explain > to me what's going on inside of your body now? bowel movemetns? pain?
> location of pain?
>
> Praying for you Millie
> Your friend, Cherryl
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: