Re: I'M HOME/11/30/02 Sally Grigg

Mon Dec 2 15:54:30 2002

Ah, hon, what is it about the Curse of ARD?!?!?! First Jo gets in the car accident on the way home from her adhesiolysis, and now you get appendicitis right after yours!!! I kind of feel like since I have adhesions I oughta keep one eye on the sky watching for the meteor (SPLAAAAATTTTT!!!) to come down...

Have you talked to Dr Kruchinski yet? Does he think that he can go in and clean up the mess? I know lots of people have suffered massively from surgeons and their "can do" mentality (for some reason the one thing they don't appreciate is just how much damage they "can do!") but I would say about now what you really would like to hear is a thick German accent saying, "We went in there and got them out before; we'll go in again and get the new ones out!" Everything that we have heard over the last 6 months or so suggests that he is truly one who *can* *do* the good stuff.

>At Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Sally Grigg wrote:
>>
>>Dear friends, I'm finally home. I went to Germany in October and had my adhesions removed by Dr. Kruchinski near Frankfurt, Germany and I was adhesion free, I was so happy. Then I came home and had appendicitis and tried to leave the hospital a few times but my fever got really high and I landed back in the hospital with no computer and few phone numbers and a doctor who was quite displeased with me and said that adhesions did not cause pain. But it's stupid to yell at the person delving around in your open wounds. It sure hurt and now I have a lot more big open cuts from an abdomen full of pus. I keep thinking why me, but the question can't be answered so I need to get strong and I haven't forgotten any of you. Please write, I miss this board so much. I've had to bite my tongue to stay alive. So I'm back. Love to you all, Sally Grigg
>

--
cathy :-)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: