Re: I'M HOME/11/30/02 Sally Grigg

Mon Dec 2 15:59:59 2002

Dear Sally, I am so glad you are home and all our prayers have been answered. I feel awful that you had to go through all this but you're home now and you need to rest. We really have missed you!! Take care. Your friend, Jan

>----- Original Message -----
From: Sally GriggSent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:59 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'M HOME/11/30/02 Sally Grigg

Dear friends, I'm finally home. I went to Germany in October and had my adhesions removed by Dr. Kruchinski near Frankfurt, Germany and I was adhesion free, I was so happy. Then I came home and had appendicitis and tried to leave the hospital a few times but my fever got really high and I landed back in the hospital with no computer and few phone numbers and a doctor who was quite displeased with me and said that adhesions did not cause pain. But it's stupid to yell at the person delving around in your open wounds. It sure hurt and now I have a lot more big open cuts from an abdomen full of pus. I keep thinking why me, but the question can't be answered so I need to get strong and I haven't forgotten any of you. Please write, I miss this board so much. I've had to bite my tongue to stay alive. So I'm back. Love to you all, Sally GriggGet more from the Web. FREE

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: