Re: hi all

Thu Dec 5 19:13:25 2002

Dear Linda, my family turned on me and said all kinds of horrible things, from you are an addict, to you are faking your pain. I feel for you because I have been there. I am not in quite the desperate situation that you are in because I am single and have never had children. But you must sit down and tell them that the Dr.'s cannot xray pain, and that you do have a legitimate pain management problem. I had to go through eight surguries before my family finally acknowledged that my problem is serious. You cannot live with the guilt of having your family thinking that you are an addict, or that you do not have a serious pain problem. Please set them down and explain that what you are going through is hard enough to deal with, without having problems within your family. Ask your husband to read the quilt, or E-mail me and I can surely explain the problems of living 24-7 with chronic pain. Better yet, just let him read the responses that you recieve, in hopes that he will understand that there are thousands of people living in chronic pain 24-7. God Bless You and I will keep you in my prayers .Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: