Re: some advice please?

Wed Dec 11 20:37:14 2002

Dear Sweet Linda... First i must thank you so very much for all your kindness and thoughtfulness..regarding my situation..with having been robbed blind..you are a jewel ..and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.. Now about that Hysterectomy ... I will tell you as simply and as Plainly that i can ok.. I was just fine and dandy before my hysterectomy...no pain no nothing...but fibroid tumors that were the size of a 5 month fetus...causing me to have heavy painful periods.. and after the HYST..i have been in terrible pain...because adhesions form after any kind of abdominal surgery.. The only real hope of being without pain now..is to go to Germany and have surgery with one of those very skilled surgeons..and also confluent spray gel.

So if i could back up and rethink this thing again..i would not have a Hysterectomy..or any kind of abdominal surgery unless it is a life or death situation...because adhesions have completely changed my life..i can no longer work..or walk very far..or do anthing that requires alot of walking or anything strenuous..Most days i cannot ever get any real solid pain relief it just takes the edge off is all...and my whole body is just wasting away...because i cant do much of anything.

So in all honesty Linda..i would back up to 10-2000 and i would NOT have a hysterectomy or the 2 subsequent surgeries..for adhesions..and i would be happy to deal with heavy duty periods once a month...as opposed to constant intracrable.. horrifying awful every single day life changing pain. Any other help i cna be to you Linda please dont hesitate to ask ok Hon.. and again Thank You So Much For Your Kindness in this terrible time for me.. God Bless You My Friend,,and help you to make the right decision ... Hugs and Love Tish PS search the archives if the IAs website..and see what everyone has to say about having abdominal surgery unless it means life or death..this will be very helpful im sure...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: