Happy Holidays to all my friends at IAS

Mon Dec 23 21:29:45 2002

Dear Friends,

I usually don't post often, but I certainly read everyone's posts each and every day. I pray that with the help of this board and the doctor's that are knowledgeable in the area of adhesions you will all be adhesion free some day. I am one of the fortunate patients of Dr. Redan and Dr. Gerhart, I had surgery with them on March 22, 2001. I have remained adhesion free ever since.

I want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a Healthy New Year. I am wishing you all Pain Free Days ahead and hope the New Year brings some new HOPE for all that suffers.

Please know that just because I don't post to the board, it doesn't mean I don't care. And just because I am adhesion free for now, doesn't mean that I am free from the pain and suffering that I had endured, if only for a short period of time. It seemed like an eternity at the time.

My heart and prayers go to all my adhesion family. Please do read my story on the quilt if you ever get the chance. It might give some of you a ray of hope. With that, God Bless you all and keep you warm and safe!

Love and God Bless, Happy Holidays! Karen Carter and Family Woodbridge, VA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: