stabbing pain....anyone know if this is adhesions????

Sun Dec 29 14:33:13 2002

Hi,

I am pretty new to this site, but I've learned a lot from reading all of your stories and posts.

I have a question to ask. I keep getting these stabbing pains on my side that double me over with pain ....they take my breath away. Usually it's after I've eaten or if I'm sitting on the couch a little twisted or bent over. I've always noticed them after I work out too. They are getting worse and I've had tests done to rule out poor liver function and many other things. Since I don't have my gallbladder anymore and no appendix, the doctors don't know what is causing the pain. I still have the regular adhesion pain now with these sharp stabbing pains. I had my last laporoscopy August 2, 2002. The pain came back within a month and is much worse. Does anyone know if this could be adhesion pain or have any ideas what it could be? I have my first appointment with a chronic pain center in January. If anyone has had these kinds of pain before, please let me know. It's so severe that even my meds don't control it.

Thank you, Tonya (Valpey)Fleming

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL16hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: