Re: amitriptylene and its side effects

Thu Jan 2 18:29:36 2003

Yes, I have lost soooooooo much weight, and am alway's cold, now, I just thought it was because of all the stress in my life, with the endometriosis, and the adhesion problem, my doctor does not seem to be overly concerned about the weight loss at this point, but I do think I would feel better and have more energy if I could possibly gain about five pounds!!! I am now at a point, so depressed, and so fed up with having to live with pain, some day's are very tolerable, and I feel as though maybe things will change, then poof, I am right back to square one! Does, anyone suffer with the constant fatigue,and achy all over feeling, with headaches often? One other thing I do find, is I cannot live without my tylenol 3's, but i am so afraid of my liver shutting down, does anyone have info on how much the liver can actually handle ? My doctor, is pretty good, but really wants me to try the amitriplyene, so tonight i will begin this, and I will get up early, and hope to god, i am in good enough shape to walk through the doors at work in the morning!!!!! I am a dental assistant, but cannot pursue that carreer, due the amount of sitting, the more i move around, then sometimes the better off i am, until of course, i get home, then i pay dearly for what i have done during the day!!!!! Thank you for responding to me, i appreciate it so very much......

Cherryl :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: