Re: amitriptylene and its side effectsfor Cherryl

Sat Jan 4 07:15:13 2003

Hi Linda I also take amtripyline! Well Right now i'm off but put myself back on until i can get back to the dr.'s to get something else in its place! But your right as far as thweight gain i've gaine quite a bit on it! And no matter what i do i' can't lose the weight iuntil i'm completely off of it! Ohh and thanks for the tid bit on the acetominophin, i'm always afraid to take more than 2 500 mgs and i do take more than is recommended time to stick with a dr. it just takes forever to get into one here! Tons of Hugs and kisses! Love Colette At Fri, 3 Jan 2003, linda garcia wrote: >
>Hi Cherryl,
>
>I just read your post. I have takin amitriptylene. I gained alot of weight on that med. Personally I don't think it help the pain too much. I did sleep alot though. In response to the acitamenophen part, I read somewhere I think it was someone's post, that the liver can handle about 2000 miligrams a day. I am glad to hear the the tylenol 3's help you. They never worked for me. I have to say that ultracet, worked the best. Right now I am taking vicodin and ibuprofen. I am only allowed 3 vicodin's a day, and 800 mgs of advil, 3 times a day.
>
>You think you want to gain weight then the amitriptylene should help.
>
>I am not a doctor this is personal experience.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Love from a new friend
>
>--
>Linda Garcia
>
>feel free to contact me any time lindalaramie@yahoo.com
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: