Re: Frustrations

Wed Jan 8 10:09:10 2003

Ohh Dear Karla... Bless Your Heart ..I promise you..if i possibly could..i would take your pain and suffering..even for a day ..so you could have one day free of pain and agony. I hope your Dr can figure something out to get you at least to the point where at the very least your pain meds will work.

Ya know i have heard several folks here that have had colostomys and urostomys as well...that have been reversed...and some of them say that when they had the ostomys..they had far less pain and suffering too...but when it was reversed...the pain was back again and horrid..and they wished that they had not let the Drs reverse them...that when their ostomys were in place..there was not anywhere near the pain... So maybe just maybe if your Drs did end up doing both ostomys on you..maybe maybe ohhh maybe...it would bring you less suffering and pain... Just a thought here Karla...i know how you feel hon..but i think i would rather have ostomys..and less pain and less suffering..anyway just a thought.. I know that it seems like my pain is getting worse and worse as the days progress..now my left leg is all swelled up from the hip to the toes..and it burns like fire..and it hurts like heck when i put weight on it..etc..the drs thought blood clot..but they have not found any clots as yet...now they are saying maybe one of the nerves that are entrapped on the floor of the pelvic area...is inflamed...so now theyve added an NSAID..to my ever growing list of meds..but it does not seem to be helping..i go back to the Dr tomorrow..and they told my daughter that if the swellling had not begun to go down..they would more than likely hospitalize me..grrr im not looking forward to even going to the Drs because unfortunately my leg is still swelling... Anyway My Dear Friend Karla...you are getting tons of extra special prayer ..sent up by me and my family... Hope things get a little better at least very soon my dear.. God Bless You... Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: