Re: One More Log for the Fire

Thu Jan 9 21:39:56 2003

Dr. Moore, the more i went in and read the stories, etc......i can understand how it may come across, to someone, who hasn't been here before!!!! Like someone said, it's more than just a place to vent, it's a source of ever flowing information , everyone tries to help everyone in more than just one way! Whether it be financial questions, problems, drug information etc......some people just simply don't know which way to turn, nor do they understand how to maybe take steps to get help with a financial problem! As for the drug part, well, we all swap stories, and find out what worked for who, how long etc........I myself had posted many questions about drugs, and worried and still do worry about side effects, drug addiction, liver damage the works......it just helps to find out who has been on what, how long, and whether they had negative effects, or any long term problems..........As a sufferer of endo as well, I tried to find the most info regarding Lupron, as my gyne had wanted me to begin that drug, I had heard horror stories about Lupron, and was terrified to try it, i found many women who took it, and had no problems, and many who had terrifying experiences....but, this way, after researching, and finding out all i could, helped me to make a comfortable decision for myself.....so this forum is not about swapping drugs, selling drugs, or finding way's to cheat the system so to speak......it's about trying to find solutions for ourselves, and helping other's the best way we can......now, there may be people out there, who may not be legitimate sufferers, or may be addicted...I don't know,but the majority of people on this forum, are genuine sufferers, and are only here to find hope, help, support, and make friends......without this forum, i would still be afraid, and feeling helpless, but now, i can turn here, and find the best support i have ever had, and I have learned,more than i had ever thought possible.......I have learned that knowing other's have this pain, has made me feel not so abnormal.....I certainly hope you stick around with us for a while, you seem to have a fairly good sense of wanting to help, and wanting to learn....... :)

Thank you !!! Cherryl Koolinsask@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: