Re: Coffee Enama

Mon Jan 13 20:50:28 2003

Dear Girl, I hate to hear that you are having the same problems that most people do when they are taking high doses of narcotics for pain. I have been in and out of the hospital for years, for the same impaction problems that you are having, and yes a coffee enema is ten times better than the fleet enemas. I also take the Miralax which is in powder form and I hate to even drink coffee, let alone use it for an enema, but it does work well when you are impacted. I was told by my Dr. to mix two caps full of the Miralax with water and then drink two cups of coffee right behind it, which has worked really well for me. As I said, I do not even like coffee, so I buy the Gevelia brand of decaffinated coffee through the mail, because they offer flavored coffee's. It is expensive but it helps substancially. Now and then I have to use the Fleet suppositories, depending on what I eat. I also have a juicer, which takes the juice from fruits and vegetables, which also works well, because your body doesn't have to break down all of the solid foods, yet you still get the vitamins and minerals that you need in order to sustain your diet. The juice from carrots and potatoes, brocolli and things like that do not taste very well by themselves, so it is best to mix fruit juice to suit your taste so it wil be easier to drink. My Dr. told me a during my last appointment that ruttabagga is the best thing to eat , because it has more fiber in the fruit than any other thing that you can buy. Since I have began to eat the ruttabagga, I have found that my constipation is very much less severe than it has ever been. I used to have a bowel movement just a few times a week,but since cutting up the ruttabagga and running it through my juicer I have daily movements. I do hope and pray that something I have told you will work for you and your hospital visits for impaction will cease. Remember that God Loves You, and we are here to help as much as we can. I will remember you in my prayers and I pray that you will get to feeling better soon. May The Lord watch over you and Bless You as you go through these trials. In His Love ......Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: