Re: new victim

Thu Jan 16 09:48:40 2003

Hi Jean,

Thank you for sharing your experiences too. I just had to reply cause you said your incision came open. Mine did too after my second child. Went to the ER and they didn't even re-stitch it. crazy,

I have been doing alot of thinking and I know that I have gotten the better end of the deal, cause I have 3 beautiful children who brighten up the whole day and my life. I feel bad sometimes, cause my 11 year old daughter says, you wouldn't be like this if you wouldn't have had us. I tried to tellher that is is not their fault. That this is just how my body healed, and I would never give them up for nothing in the world. She even asked, "wouldn't you rather this happen to someone else?" I told her that I would not even wish this crap on my worst enemy or the doctors that failed to diagnose me or even make a effort in doing so. I wouldn't even want the ones that told me I was depressed, or an addict. I would never want this to happen to someone else. I told her that it happene for a reason, maybe so I can help educate others or be here to offer love, support an understanding.

Thanx for listening, I started taking methadone yesterday and I just ramble and ramble on. Do you know anything about this med. I take vicodin for breakthrough, and bentyl for IBS.

Sending pain free thoughts and hugs your way

Linda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: